Search This Blog

Original Hardware--Hip, Handcrafted Silver Jewelry Designs's Fan Box

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Hangover

Mother's Day is over, and Dave and Evan gave me lots of great little goodies and showered me with love. It was nice.
I was basking in the glow of pre-Mother's Day sales and was thinking about all the great things I was going to do with my huge volume of sales for May! And then things came to a screeching halt....
I always forget this time of year is the worst. You get really busy and then you have to shift gears, going from writing out thank you cards and shipping packages to thinking about what's next.
The good news is that I have a batch of new goodies on the bench, and they will be making their debuts in dribs and drabs. I have a catalog submission to prepare for and a show in June at a local store that sells my work. So I guess I have a lot to do.
All I need is a good swift kick in the ass I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment