Search This Blog

Original Hardware--Hip, Handcrafted Silver Jewelry Designs's Fan Box

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Get 15% off ALL designs in my Etsy Shop Aug. 21-23!!!!

ORIGINAL HARDWARE IN ETSY'S WEEKEND DEALS!
I just love being a seller on Etsy, the place for all things handmade. The community of artists is fabulous and inspiring, and the collection of handmade goods is absolutely amazing!
Today, Original Hardware is featured in Etsy's very popular Weekend Deals email, which goes out to thousands of avid subscribers.
Get 15% off ALL designs posted in my Etsy shop beginning today, Aug. 21st and running through Sunday Aug. 23rd!
Simply choose all of your lovely items, pay for them through Paypal and await a 15% refund!
What could be easier than that? I would say making Rice Krispies, but I've tried that this week. And all I got was a very hard hocky puck of a treat stuck in a glass pan....It wasn't pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment