Search This Blog

Original Hardware--Hip, Handcrafted Silver Jewelry Designs's Fan Box

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Too much thinking going on......

It is quiet in the house. My son is taking a rarest of naps (he is recovering from an ear/sinus infection) and I have a lot on my mind.

This morning, I went to the gym and tried to run from it. I ran so fast I thought that I would sweat it all out; then I went to lift class and worked so hard my muscles buckled...

But the thoughts are still there, so it must mean that I must sit here in the silence and figure out what to do with them.

A friend of mine gave me this quote book awhile back, and I find myself sitting in the sunshine of my studio thumbing through the pages. This quote is the one that will guide me today:

No comments:

Post a Comment