Search This Blog

Original Hardware--Hip, Handcrafted Silver Jewelry Designs's Fan Box

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Color of a Colorado Sunset

"Orange is the happiest color."
--Frank Sinatra


I am fortunate enough to have a perch right outside my front door that is perfect for witnessing the most beautiful of sunsets.
In the summer--especially late summer--one could always find me in my chair, glass of wine in hand, to watch the show.

Vibrant tangerine slips into gray into blue, creating a muted palette of peace.
It creates such a spectacular display that I found myself wondering sometimes if it was real.

I created these pieces when I was so inspired by the sunsets here in Colorado, and am just now getting around to posting them in my Etsy shop and at Original Hardware.
Have a gander, or click on the images to take you right to their respective locations on the World Wide Web!

And yes, there are lots more designs on their way.
Fortunately, I went on a huge creative bent 2 months ago and I rode that creative wave for as long as I could.
It resulted in scores and scores of new work that I will be adding throughout November for the holiday season!


Enjoy! And as the holiday season fast approaches, please know that I so appreciate each and every customer.
You have helped make Original Hardware what it is today, and I am so blessed!












1 comment:

  1. Your work is beautiful!! I love everything! Just found your blog through my friend Cindy Hoo's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete