Search This Blog

Original Hardware--Hip, Handcrafted Silver Jewelry Designs's Fan Box

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today I am Grateful for.....

* Hot coffee on a cold, foggy morning.
* A cute little boy who still wants to cuddle sometimes with his mommy.
* The way the fog looks when it rolls in over the foothills and sticks just above the ground. It feels like a London winter!
* Twinkies.
* A couple of days of rest to focus on rejuvination. Tomorrow it's back to getting ready for holiday.
* Clarity.
* A Mexi Melt at Taco Bell. It's only 89 cents and I know it's crap, but boy is it good!
* A clean bathroom, preferably made clean by someone else.
* Getting organized for the chaos that is to come.
* Having the time to work out. It makes me feel strong.
* Being at peace despite the storm clouds that come into and out of your life.
* A much-awaited catalog order that finally came in. It's officially my first catalog order! And I know it won't be my last!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment